[dm-crypt] cryptsetup 1.6.2 hands on "waiting for zero"

Mrukant Popat mrukant at gmail.com
Mon May 4 21:29:46 CEST 2015

Hello Milan,

Thanks for the quick answer. I cross-compiled all the tools using yocto for
iMX6 freescale.
I read the information here  -->
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=585786   and
here -->
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.bugs.general/719712

and disabled udev  using /etc/init.d/udev stop.

After disabling udev, it seems to work. Could you provide the udev rules.
Probably the reason is that I do not seem to have the udev rules.

Thanks again

regards,
Mrukant Popat