[dm-crypt] sha384, sha512

Houtchen, Steven shoutchen at curtisswright.com
Thu Dec 1 19:53:01 CET 2016

dm-crypt,

I am using cryptsetup  with CentOS7, and It seems that hash values of sha384 and sha512 are not
available. Do I need to recompile the LUKs code, or the CentOS kernel to use those?

Steve Houtchen
Senior Software Engineer

Curtiss-Wright
2600 Paramount Place, Suite 200, Fairborn, OH 45324
T: 937.610.5420 | F: 937.252.1465
shoutchen at curtisswright.com<mailto:shoutchen at curtisswright.com> | www.curtisswrightds.com<http://www.curtisswrightds.com/>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attached files.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Curtiss-Wright Corporation or any of its subsidiaries.  Documents attached hereto may contain technology subject to government export regulations.  Recipient is solely responsible for ensuring that any re-export, transfer or disclosure of this information is in accordance with applicable government export regulations.  The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Curtiss-Wright Corporation and its subsidiaries accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.