[dm-crypt] change backend for LUKS

Sven Eschenberg sven at whgl.uni-frankfurt.de
Sun Jan 10 23:26:39 CET 2016

Hello,

No configuration file. just run configure with the appropriate parameters.

from configure help:
   --with-crypto_backend=BACKEND
                           crypto backend (gcrypt/openssl/nss/kernel/nettle)
                           [gcrypt]

when nothing is defined, the default is gcrypt,
--with-crypto-backend=openssl will build against openssl.

If you need further info on how to build packages from source with
autotools, please ressort to autotools HOWTOs and documentation.

Regards

-Sven