[dm-crypt] Cross-compile cryptsetup on Android

Zaolin zaolin at das-labor.org
Sun Jan 24 17:50:11 CET 2016

Hi,

maybe there are some ports for Android of cryptsetup out there
(github.com) but I guess you have to write your own Android.mk and
patches in order to get cryptsetup working. There is already a dm-crypt
impl. inside the Android itself. Maybe you want to take a look at it:

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/vold/+/master/cryptfs.

Happy Hacking
Zaolin