[dm-crypt] Please do not ignore.. this is so important to me.. Lost password

kranthi kranthi.doss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:48:46 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

I forgot and lost the passphrase to my luks encrypted partition back in
march 2015. I was so stupid enough to change the passphrase when i was
drunk. Also i made a backup note of it but lost it too. I've been trying my
luck with different tools but with no result.

Here is the link to my problem:

I will be really grateful if you guys could help me anyway.. every
important thing of my life is in that back up image..

kranthi