[dm-crypt] dm-crypt Digest, Vol 81, Issue 4

Sumaya1960 at gmx.de Sumaya1960 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 10:05:00 CET 2016

My Plan was it to find a solution for disaster recovery for my luks
encrypted SSD!
Now ReaR (Relax and Recover - github) supports NVMe SSD's as well and
the 'github rep' is working great (EPEL release is too old).
It uses the same UUID's and it recovers all your partitions (of course
is creating a new luks partition on recovery).
It is a great solution for recovery and system backup (using rsync) as
well. Take a look!

/*https://github.com/rear/rear*/

Best regards,
Susu