[dm-crypt] Quorum system on decryption passphrase

Sven Eschenberg sven at whgl.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Mar 30 17:33:25 CEST 2016

Hi Fernando,

No, dm-crypt/LUKS does not provide for such a modus operandi. BTW,
there's even a difference between, you need exactly 2 out of n, or at
least 2 out of n. (The latter being the two-man-rule).

Anyhow, this is out of LUKS' scope - you can however split the
passphrase and distribute it among the 3 people such that your
requirements are met.

Regards

-Sven