[dm-crypt] [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.7.3
gmazyland at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 15:06:33 CET 2016
The stable cryptsetup 1.7.3 release is available at
Please note that release packages are located on kernel.org
Feedback and bug reports are welcomed.
Cryptsetup 1.7.3 Release Notes
Changes since version 1.7.2
* Fix device access to hash offsets located beyond the 2GB device boundary in veritysetup.
* Set configured (compile-time) default iteration time for devices created directly through
libcryptsetup (default was hardcoded 1 second, the configured value applied only
for cryptsetup application).
* Fix PBKDF2 benchmark to not double iteration count for specific corner case.
If the measurement function returns exactly 500 ms, the iteration calculation loop
doubled iteration count but instead of repeating measurement it used this value directly.
* OpenSSL backend: fix memory leak if hash context was repeatedly reused.
* OpenSSL backend: add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0.
* Fix several minor spelling errors.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the dm-crypt