[dm-crypt] How to record "secrets" and get them back with pgp ?

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Wed Sep 28 18:06:13 CEST 2016

This is not the GnuPG mailing list, this is the cryptsetup
mailing list. Any assistance here is also provided for
free by people that have enough other things to do and
asking you to invest some time of your own before asking
beginner's questions is entirely reasonable.

Hence if you read my response as "go to hell", (which was
most decidedly not what I said or implied), then please do
so.

Regards,
Arno