[dm-crypt] [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.7.4
gmazyland at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:55:51 CET 2017
The stable cryptsetup 1.7.4 release is available at
Please note that release packages are located on kernel.org
Feedback and bug reports are welcomed.
Cryptsetup 1.7.4 Release Notes
Changes since version 1.7.3
* Allow to specify LUKS1 hash algorithm in Python luksFormat wrapper.
* Use LUKS1 compiled-in defaults also in Python wrapper.
* OpenSSL backend: Fix OpenSSL 1.1.0 support without backward compatible API.
* OpenSSL backend: Fix LibreSSL compatibility.
* Check for data device and hash device area overlap in veritysetup.
* Fix a possible race while allocating a free loop device.
* Fix possible file descriptor leaks if libcryptsetup is run from a forked process.
* Fix missing same_cpu_crypt flag in status command.
* Various updates to FAQ and man pages.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the dm-crypt