[dm-crypt] (no subject)

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Mon May 1 23:01:39 CEST 2017

On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 20:45:15 CEST, Michael Kjörling wrote:
> On 1 May 2017 22:37 +0500, from hsiddiqi at gmail.com (Hammad Siddiqi):
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > May I please get an update on this.
>
> Everyone here donates freely of their own time to help others. If you
> require more than volunteer effort, then I recommend that you turn to
> your contracted support provider to open a case with them.

Indeed. However the update here is pretty simple: It looks
like you have lost your LUKS container permanendly due to
causes unknown, likely localized corruption from bad RAM,
a bad bus or a bad controller somewhere. I recommend a look
into FAQ section 6, "Backup and Data Recovery" for a future
set-up.

Regards,