[dm-crypt] Veritysetup

Viacheslav Salnikov slavasalnikovv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:12:45 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am asking because I have no clue how cryptsetup works and what it depends
on. What can be better that asking creators such questions?)

If veritysetup (and all cryptsetup) depends on libcryptsetup therefore it
won't work. Did I understand you correctly?

Another question is, do I really need lvm2 package? Is it crucial for
cryptsetup?

Thanks in advance.