[dm-crypt] problems mounting encrypted drive on reboot

Jerry Lowry jlowry at edt.com
Thu Sep 21 18:28:34 CEST 2017

If that's what you _really_ did, I'm pretty sure it can't have worked.
The newline notwithstanding, whitespace still matters, and there is no
--verify parameter (you probably meant to use --verify-passphrase).

Yes, I did you verify-passphrase, just a typo!

So, from the replies that I have gotten it sounds like there are two
different camp ( groups) that are doing something with cryptsetup. Isn't
that a duplication of effort?

Jerold Lowry
Principal Network/Systems Engineer
Engineering Design Team (EDT), Inc. a HEICO company
3423 NW John Olsen Pl
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124 (U.S.A.)
Phone: 503-690-1234 / 800-435-4320
Fax: 503-690-1243