[dm-crypt] renaming of device

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Wed Jan 13 14:13:20 CET 2010

Having had a bit of time to think about it, it seems that
it would indeed be necessary to store the device name.

A possible alternative is to traverse all of /dev/ and
report all devices that match major/minor. This may be
the solution causing the least effort, as cryptsetup
is doing something like it already, just that it currently
stops after the first match.

In fact, I think I prefer for it to report all devices
that match.

Arno