[dm-crypt] anyone already tried the parallel crypto engine

Mario 'BitKoenig' Holbe Mario.Holbe at TU-Ilmenau.DE
Tue Jul 27 01:08:42 CEST 2010

Christoph Anton Mitterer <calestyo at scientia.net> wrote:
> Just wondered whether anyone has already tried CONFIG_CRYPTO_PCRYPT
> which was introduced with 2.6.34, IIRC.

Quite surely not :)

> Should it work with all the algo/cipher mode combinations? And with
> dm-crypt itsef?

Yes, it should. You just have to code it :)
Currently it only implements AEAD.

regards
   Mario
--
I've never been certain whether the moral of the Icarus story should
only be, as is generally accepted, "Don't try to fly too high," or