[dm-crypt] Auto Mounting when file accessed?

Arno Wagner arno at wagner.name
Thu Jan 13 00:13:42 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 08:34:35PM -0900, Roger wrote:
[...]
> Another thought, what if TAB Bash Completion is used?

Bash hashes once and then does not search. This should
prevent unwanted mounts and still do wanted ones.

I also assume you are talking about mapping and mount,
not just mounting of already mapped (i.e. decrypted)
devices. The latter could be done with the standard
kernel automounter. But I think it has no hooks, so
something else would be neded here.