[dm-crypt] Auto Mounting when file accessed?

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:39:43 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 04:22:17PM +0800, Aaron Lewis wrote:

>I didn't follow this thread , but if you just want an simple device
>auto-mounter and un-mounter , you should try out kernel auto mounter
>rather than a simple script.

I got an email also about using the kernel automounter.  Just haven't had the
time to test and follow-up on this.

I can only think that I'm still going to get hung-up somewhere between mount &
password or pinentry issue on demand.  But I have used automounter with CDRoms
in the past with good success.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/