[dm-crypt] serious bug report

alessandro b alessandrob707 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:22:10 CET 2011

Gutten TagHi mein name is Alessandro
I am having trouble, since i upgradede my motherbord, THE INSTALED BOARD WAS SATA THE NW ONE IS PATA THE RESULT IS THAT BLOCK CHANGED FROM SDA TO HDALUKS2 PASSPHRASE KEEPS ASKING FOR /DEV/SDA2THEN ENTERED LINUX RESCUE MODE WITH THE INTALL DISK IT ASKS CORRECTLY FOR THE PASSPHRASE IN /DEV/HDA2I PROCEEDED WITH GRUB RECHECK TO UPDATE THINGSTRIED AGAIN BUT I SEEM TO BE MISSING SOMETHINGTOOK HOURS AND DAYS LOOKING IN THE NET FOR THIS ANSWER BEFORE BOTHERING YOU.CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP WITH THIS???