[dm-crypt] Help with a bug report: "Opening/creating of LUKS encrypted partitions fails with incorrect semaphore state"

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 28 09:23:49 CET 2011


Am 27.01.2011 22:42, schrieb Milan Broz:
> On 01/27/2011 05:56 PM, Thomas Bächler wrote:
>> Am 25.01.2011 00:16, schrieb Milan Broz:
> 
>> The reportee has installed device-mapper 2.02.81. The problem occurs
>> only with cryptsetup 1.2.0, not 1.1.3.
> 
> strange, there should not be any change in cryptsetup related to this.
> 
> If you have some reproducer for it, please let me know.

Right now, I am forwarding messages between this list and the bug report
here: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/22351

I cannot reproduce the problem myself.

> Also please paste debug log from old (working) version to that bug so we
> can check if anything changed.

I asked for that info. I also added the original reporter as a CC, maybe
that will speed things up.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://www.saout.de/pipermail/dm-crypt/attachments/20110128/4f38caf4/attachment.asc>


More information about the dm-crypt mailing list